Simple Apple Bread for my sisters who love to eat Apple!
- 150 gr unsalted butter
- 150 gr all purpose flour
- 150 gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 chopped apple
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius
- Grease a baking pan with a little bit of unsalted butter
- In a bowl mix the unsalted butter and sugar until light fluffy and airy Add in one egg at a time and beating well until the mixture is thoroughly combined
- In another bowl whisk the all purpose flour with the baking powder
- Pour the butter mixture into the flour mixture and fold the mixture until thoroughly combined
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and bake it for about 15-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean
- Let it cool serve and enjoy!