Easily the best bread I ve made yet! (And I make A LOT of breads). Simple, tasty and works for every meal!
- 3 cup Warm water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 6 1/2 cup Flour
- In a large bowl add yeast salt and flour
- Pour in water stir till combined and mixture is sticky
- Cover bowl and set in warm place to let rise 2-5 hours I left my dough 2 hours and it was perfect
- Divide risen dough into 3 even sections Place dough sections on a very floured surface Sprinkle each loaf with flour and form them into balls
- Lay one ball on a baking sheet with foil and flour sprinkled on it (shiny side down) Let dough rest for about 20 min
- With a serrated knife make little cuts on the top of the loaf
- Bake at 450 for approx 30 min or until golden brown
- Cool on baking rack
- repeat for all 3 loaves You can also just flour ball and bake one section and store the rest in a tightly sealed Tupperware for up to 5 days to bake at your leisure
- Grab yourself a big slice and smother butter or jam all over ENJOY!