This is a dish that I have had in different dishes from Chinese & Thai restaurants….I have taken aspects of the different dishes & combined them to make a unique dish that represents both countries.
- 2 quart chicken stock
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp red thai curry paste
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 lb Asian noodles
- 20 dumplings
- 1 scallions for garnish
- in separate pot add water amp bring to a boilcook your noodles amp dumplings rinse in cool water amp set asideif you dont make your own dumplings you can use frozen dumplingsI will put up my dumpling recipe up at another timeI didnt want to make this too complicated a recipe
- add oil into pot on medium heat amp add the ginger amp onion amp saute until onion is clear
- add your curry paste amp mix in stirring until the paste dilutes into the oilif too thick add a touch more of oil until the paste dilutes
- add in the coconut milk amp then the chicken stock amp bring to a boilreduce heat amp let simmer for 15 minutes
- add back in the noodles amp dumplings amp let simmer for a minute
- Change take out some noodles amp put in bowltake out 5 dumplings amp put on top of noodlesladdle some broth into bowlgarnish with scallions amp serve
- eat amp enjoy!!!