Since school started today I decided to bake some banana bread for my kids so they can pack it for snack and lunch or eat it for breakfast!
- 6 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 large egg beaten
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cup white flour
- Preheat oven to 350 and butter a 4×8 loaf pan
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until all ingredients are in liquid form
- Change Put into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes
- Change Take out and let it cool Serve and enjoy!