Crispy crunchy chicken and very moist inside.
- 4 Boneless amp skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Burger buns
- 8 Lettuce leaves
- 4 Tomato slices
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Season bread crumbs with salt pepper chopped parsley and paprika Mix well
- Coat your chicken in beaten egg then coat in bread crumbs
- Then pan fry in a small amount of olive oil Let fry for about 5 minutes first side Then flip and fry for another 6-7 minutes
- When desired browning is reached Turn heat off Then finish off in oven @350 for about 10 minutes
- Assemble buns with even amounts of mayo on top amp bottom buns
- Add 2 leaves of lettuce to each top bun and 1 slice of tomato
- Place chicken burger on bottom bun
- Time to enjoy!!