Had this appetizer at the Italian Palace in Lakeland, FL and loved it so much I made it at home!
- 1 Baguette pre-cut 1/2 quot slices
- 1 jar of store bought bruschetta mix
- 1 packages Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Parmesan Bread Dipping Seasoning (Publix)
- 1 as needed Olive Oil
- 1 as needed Fresh Basil
- 1 can Whole black olives
- 1 can Whole Green Olives
- 1 each Jar of Roasted Bell Peppers
- Arrange pre-cut slices of baguette on a large cookie sheet and drizzle olive oil on each piece Season lightly with Parmesan Bread Dipping Seasoning Broil in oven until lightly toasted
- Put olives and Roasted Bell peppers in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil Refrigerate until ready to plate
- Remove baguette slices from oven Cut mozzarella into thin small slices and put on each slice of the baguette Reserve some large slices for plating
- Put baguette slices back into oven and broil until cheese melts and remove
- Last add Bruschetta mix to each slice Plate with the remaining mozzarella slices and add marinated olives and roasted bell pepper and garnish chopped basil!!