Have to have good bread for the beans recipe coming up!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1/4 cup buckwheat
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 finely chopped red chili
- 1/4 cup quesadillo cheese
- Tablespoon a pinch of instant yeast
- Change 1/4 cup buckwheat
- Change 1/4 cup cheese
- Change 1 finely chopped chili (I like the red ones!)
- Combine everything in your stand mixer and run it on low for about 6 minutes The dough will start to climb the dough hook when the gluten is developed Longer is better than shorter with this step!
- Change Set aside in the cooking pan to rise until about doubled in size This is initially in the pan
- Change Now its doubled
- Preheat oven to 375
- Change Cook until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean about 30 or so minutes
- Change And heres a plain loaf of white sandwich bread Can of coconut milk is just a size reference!