My family loves cheesy bread and garlic bread. One day I was cooking Chicken Alfredo and realized I forgot to get the frozen bread from the store. It was too late to go back out. So I used what I had on hand it s simple, easy to assembly and ingredients you already have available. I hope you enjoy!!!
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1 packages Italian cheese blend
- 2 tbsp Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 stick Butter (salted or unsalted)
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 1/2 clove Garlic
- Set out half stick of butter to soften at least 1 hour before you are ready to make bread
- Set oven to 350
- Cut bread in half lengthwise
- Take stick of butter and garlic put in small pan on low and simmer while you make cheesy mixture
- Mix mayonnaise half stick of butter parsley and cheese until blended together
- Turn off butter and garlic Using a brush add the garlic butter to the bread (sliced side)until completely covered with butter (only use the butter not the garlic)
- Next add cheese mixture until bread is completely covered
- Place in oven for 20-30 min until cheese is completely melted
- Set out until cool enough to touch Cut and Enjoy!