Easy fast and simple!.. Have a family reunion once year they ask for this!..
- 2-3 ounce French vanilla pudding (instant)
- 1 package honey graham crackers
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) unthawed cool whip
- Change First I make chocolate frosting so it can cool before I add to the top layerin a saucepan add 1 cup of white sugar 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder and 1/4 cup of milk to a boil on medium high heat once get to a boil remove from heat add two tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract and mix together throughly and set aside to cool
- Change In a baking dish add layer of graham crackers
- Change In a bowl mix the 2 boxes of instant pudding 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk 2 cups of milk until set
- Change Add whipped cream and blend for few minutes
- Change Now add layer of the pudding mixture on top of graham crackers and add second layer of graham crackers
- Change Top that with layer of crackers and second half of pudding mixture
- Change Add another layer of crackers this time topping off with the chocolate frosting mixture
- Change Let sit in fridge I do mine night before
- Change At least 6 hrs later Yummy for your tummy!
- Change FYI you can follow same rules but use 3 cups of milk (no condensed milk) for pudding mixture and use non instant pudding and put in freezer for yummy frozen treat Great on summer days! Makes ice cream texture!! My kids loved it ! Messed up once didnt get instant and pudding texture was runny so put in freezer just to see and now make both when make Kids ask for it!