So I saw these Spinach & Herb flat breads at the shops and had to try them. Made some wraps.
No measuring with this- depends on how many you plan to make.
- Spinach amp herb flat bread
- Sour cream
- Horseradish cream
- Crispy chicken fingers (see related recipe) sliced
- Shaved carrot
- Roma tomatoes thinly sliced
- Telegraph cucumber thinly sliced
- Baby cos lettuce thinly sliced
- Spanish onion thinly sliced
- Tasty matured cheddar cheese grated
- to taste Salt amp pepper
- Change Very simply- mix some horseradish cream together with some sour cream (to taste) Lay flat bread down- a smear of cream and top with all your yummy stuff
- Change Roll up and and toast quickly in a fry pan (medium heat) If you fry seal side down to start it will help hold it all together Dont over do it- you just want a nice toastiness to bread with fresh crisp mix inside