I came across this recipe when I was bored and hungry. I watched my mother cook it a few times, but I added my own touch to it. Simply and tasty, perfect for lunches and dinners.
- 3 piece chicken breasts (thawed)
- 2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- dash of salt/ seasoning
- vegetable oil
- 1 Bread crumbs
- Get three paper plates two bowls and a medium frying pan
- Pour flour into a bowl preferably a mixing bowl Add salt seasoning (if desired) to flour and mix
- In the other bowl crack eggs and beat into an egg wash
- Take thawed chicken breasts and coat with egg After coated with egg roll chicken in flour and move to set aside plates
- Pour vegetable oil into frying pan until the base is completely covered
- Heat oil and place breaded chicken breasts into the pan If the oil is hot enough the chicken breading will sizzle
- Grab a pair of tongs to set aside to turn chicken Fry until the chicken breading is crispy looking and a dark golden brown
- When finished cut into halves to check if breast are fully cooked If so Serve and enjoy!