Super good recipe that a friend taught me and I tweaked it to make it my own.
- 2 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 lb Velveeta Cheese (1 lg box)
- 4 each Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless
- 5 slice Bread (white or wheat)
- 1 box Fettuccine Noodles (16 oz)
- Cook pasta according to package
- In a medium microwave safe bowl Cut about 3/4 of the Velveeta in cubes Pour Rotel into bowl Microwave stirring frequently until all melted
- Change Combine cooked noodles and Velveeta mixture and let rest while chicken cooks
- Dice season and cook chicken until no longer pink Drain and add to noodle mixture Pour mixture into large greased casserole dish
- Change Dice or tear bread into cubes and place on top of mixture Broil on Hi until bread is toasted Enjoy!