This was quick and easy! Love the simplicity of the meal!
- 6 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 1/2 dozen Eggs
- 1 Butter
- 1 Salt amp Pepper
- Butter bread on both sides
- Cut an approximately 2 inch circle in the middle of each slice using a cookie cutter or small glass
- Place buttered bread slices on a non-stick griddle pan preheated over medium heat
- Add a bit of butter to the center of the bread and gently crack your eggs into the hole
- Sprinkle eggs with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- When the eggs begin to set around the edge of the hole flip
- Finish cooking eggs as you prefer (over easy or over medium)
- The buttered bread centers can be grilled or toasted as well to sop up the extra yolk!