Quick and easy dinner.
When not in mood to cook alot.
- 2 cup of cooking oil
- 1 tea spoon of pepper salt paprika parsley
- 3 cup of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 a container of chicken liver
- Change Put one egg in a bowl add teaspoon of pepper salt parsley and paprika And scramble It will look like alot of seasoning but hardley ever taste it Add your washed liver to that And let it sit inside the seasoning and egg for a bit
- While your liver is soaking put oil inside a pan About 2 cups Enough to have the liver half way inside the oil And turn it on to heat the oil hot My stove has the temperature 1-9 so the highest is 9 so I usually have my temperature between 8 and 9
- Change Now take 3 cups of flour and add a teaspoon of pepper salt paprika make your bater taste good
- Change If your oil is hot Take one liver at a time cover in flour than put it inside your oil i usually put as many as i can 5 to 6 pieaces Turn my timer on 10 minutes so i let it cook on one side for 5 minutes than flip it over and cook for another 5 min Than take them out put it in a plate with paper towels underneath Now add the rest usually i only have to do two batches And Im done