Omg! Forget to buy dried parsley flakes today cos I m too busy to think properly. Prefer air-tight container. Hope u ll like garlic butter bread cubes. Hey, don t over burnt bread cubes. Must check them cos of different sizes like big and small. U eat fresh bread, right? But like leftover stale (unused) bread. So u take out stale bread and put it outside. Why? To become little hard……. Clear?
- 6 bread slices
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Change Cut 6 bread slices into even-sized cubes Its up to u whether u want to slice the edges or not Keep aside
- Change Mix 3 tablespoons melted butter 1 teaspoon garlic powder and a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon parsley flakes until butter mixture is dissolved Omg! Forget to buy parsley flakes!
- Change Toss butter mixture with bread cubes in a medium bowl until bread cubes are evenly coated
- Change Spread coated bread cubes on a baking sheet in an oven pan Bake for 2 or 3 minutes and check to see if they are dry crispy and light golden brown till done After baking cool them before storing bread cubes in air-tight container or ziplock bag Enjoy!