Just using Italian breadcrumbs to cook my chicken doesn t cut it for my family, so this is what I add to it to give it an extra punch!
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken breasts (cut info small filets)
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Salt (or more to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Heat skillet/pan on medium heat Place half of olive oil in one shallow bowl and breadcrumbs and spices in a separate shallow bowl
- Place other half of oil in pan
- Change Dip chicken pieces one by one oil fully coating and allowing excess to drip off Place directly from oil into breadcrumbs I place one in the bowl flip and coat the other side and then flip each side again to make sure there is a good coating on the chicken
- Place each piece in oil as they are coated Cover and cook approximately 4 minutes each side until both sides are browned and chicken is cooked through Enjoy!
- You can also use this same recipe and bake in the oven on 375 for approximately 20 minutes Add 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan for another twist!