I really like Italian dressing and I also like chicken. So one day I thought of put two and two together and walla! This is a must for dinners, super quick and super tasty and everyone loves it.
- 4 large Chicken breast
- 2 medium Eggs
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Nature seasoning
- 1 as needed Plain or homemade breadcrumbs
- Preheat your oven to 350Â°F and take out a baking sheet Spray some non-stick on your sheet!
- Mix together eggs and Italian dressing in a small bowl and set aside
- Mix together bread crumbs and seasonings you can just add whatever you feel would be good in there
- Coat chicken breasts in egg mixture then into bread crumbs For a extra crispy outside dip it back into the egg mixture then back into the bread crumbs and place on baking tray Repeat until all breasts have been coated!
- Put your chicken breasts into the oven for 20 minutes Time may vary depending on your breasts! Make sure they reach 160-180 degrees F inside! If your breasts arent done by 20 minutes give them another 10 and check back if not continue giving 10 minute checks!