This recipe is wonderful! It can be changed up as often as you wish.My kids love it and we all love the varieties. We also love to make multiple flavors up ahead of time then freeze them so all the kids have to do is pop them in the toaster to reheat them in the morning. It saves money on buying the frozen breakfast at the grocery store.
- 1 loaf of bread ( your desired kind we have used texas toast plain white french bread and wheat )
- 1 Eggs ( we estimate 1 egg per person eating )
- 1 pinch of salt and a dash of pepper
- 1 Flavored coffee Creamers In the Dairy Section ( We have tried many kinds however our favorite ones are French Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Gingerbread any of the holiday varieties )
- 1 stick of butter for greasing the griddle ( The whole stick is not all used unless making multiple flavors
- 1 Aluminum foil to cover plate to keep them warm while the rest cook
- Heat a griddle to 375 or use a frying pan if you dont have a griddle
- While griddle is heating up beat the eggs salt and pepper and the flavored coffee creamer of you choosing with a whisk or a fork until thoroughly combined
- Grease the hot griddle with the butter well Then dip bread on both sides into the egg mixture and then place it on the griddle
- Cook until golden brown on one side and then flip over The second side will cook sightly faster than the first
- Set them on to a plate or serving dish and serve!
- ** to make multiple flavors simple repeat the steps mixing the different flavors in separate bowls then cooking only one flavor at a time to avoid confusion**
- ** To freeze let them cool completely and place in freezer bags and label them with the flavor on bag** This makes a great morning breakfast even on the crazy school mornings