I was looking for an easy and healthy bread. This is very easy, from the first time I made this recipe it has never failed me. I have changed the sugar to honey and flour to half bread flour and half rye – it is perfect every time!
- 1 cup water (110 degrees)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Yeast
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 3 cups Bread Flour
- Change In your bread machine add water sugar salt yeast Then add flour and the coconut oil Put your bread machine on bread setting and wait for a big beautiful loaf of bread or set your machine for dough and at the end of the cycle punch down and make crescent rolls or hot rolls or braided bread
- For rolls or braided bread let it rise until double in bulk spray pan with cooking spray For rolls I just pat out the dough and use a round cookie cutter place in a pan about 1 inch apart and let rise double in bulk bake about 13 min at 375 or until golden in color
- If you prefer double rolls roll the Dough into 24 balls of equal size and place two each in the cups of a muffin tin Let rise to double in bulk bake at 375 about 13 min Bush the top with butter Enjoy!