You can tell people that you made this pasta by hand when you serve it to your guests and you ll have an exciting conversation starter! That s actually why I wanted try it out! When the usual pasta sauce is used with fresh noodles, the texture is completely different! Recipe by Setsu-1 grand prix
- 150 grams Bread (strong) flour
- 150 grams Cake flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- 1/3 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lukewarm water
- 1 Bread flour for dusting
- Change Use chopsticks to mix together the cake flour strong flour salt and sugar
- Change Add the eggs and the lukewarm water and mix together with the chopsticks Using this method prevents your hands from getting sticky!
- Change Once the dough forms push the dough using the base of your palms until it becomes smooth and gathers together Dust with flour so that it doesnt get sticky!
- Change Roll out the dough using a rolling pin If you dont have one you can use a plastic wrap roll Stretch it out until its about 20 cm! You can even make this if you dont have the proper tools!
- Change Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 20 minutes If you have time let it sit in the refrigerator from 1 hr to overnight at the longest This time I separated the dough into 3 portions
- Change Roll it out and fold it over several times and repeat! This will result in chewy pasta
- Change Roll it out to your preferred thickness and use a knife to slice it The size depends on your preference I made a pretty thick fettucine this time!
- Change Dust everything with flour spread them out and dry for 10-20 minutes
- Change Using a pasta machine follows the same process! After spreading it out fold it into layers and repeat!
- Change I made these into fettucine too! Most pasta machines have edges that can cut thin or thick noodles!
- Change Also dust these with flour and dry for 10-20 minutes!
- Change These are noodles for lasagna! I made 3 different versions with the 3 portions of dough!
- Change Spicy Meat Sauce with Homemade Pasta Spicy Meat Sauce for Homemade Pasta
- Change Homemade Pasta Dipped in Carbonara Sauce Handmade Pasta With Carbonara Dipping Sauce
- Change Easy amp Cheap Lasagna with Homemade Pasta Easy and Cost-Efficient Lasagna with Homemade Pasta