moms soup! always hits the spot!
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 a bag of frozen mixed veggies ues fresh if you want
- 28 oz can of tomato sauce or whol ones chopped
- 1 a table spoon dried onion
- 1 a half teaspoon each garlic powder and dried basil
- 1 s and p to taste
- 2 cup h20
- 2 beef cubes
- 1 dash hot sauce and worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- dump all in crockpot cook on low 8 hours on high 4 hours
- pass cracker when done
- good with a cheese toastie
- frugal easy and most kid will eat!