I ve been eating this sandwich since I was a child.
The sweet-salty flavor goes so well with mayonnaise on bread. I recommend it! Cheap thinly sliced pork is fine for this. But use a generous amount for the best flavor.
The soy sauce and sugar amounts are just guidelines, so adjust the amounts to your taste.
This is also delicious made with mentsuyu noodle soup concentrate. Recipe by Nanamama
- 2 slice Sliced bread
- 50 grams Pork belly or finely shredded pork
- 10 slice Thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 tsp â£ Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp â£ Sugar
- 1 dash Oil
- 1 Mayonnaise
- Spread the mayonnaise on the bread
- Change Slice the cucumber thinly on the diagonal
- Change Line one side of a slice of bread with the cucumber
- Cut the pork if its too long Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir fry the pork Add the â£ ingredients and cook until theres no moisture left in the pan
- Change Let the meat cool down then put on top of the cucumber and cover with the other slice of bread Cut in any way you like The sandwich in the photo is cut into 3 pieces Remove the crust or not its up to you