I make these every morning for breakfast as my son has a wheat allergy and can t eat normal bread.
They re fluffy, delicious, and a lot of people have tried them and really liked them. Once you get used to making this bread, you ll be able to whip up a batch in around 5 minutes. Please adjust the amount of sugar and oil to your taste.
You must add at least a small amount of oil so that the bread doesn t dry out after steaming and become hard to remove from the moulds.
If you use a lot of oil the bread will be delicious and moist (but unfortunately not very healthy) If you reduce the amount of sugar you can use this bread for sandwiches, etc. Recipe by Kyouno nogohanha?
- 50 grams Rice flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp plus Vegetable oil
- 1 enough to make a batter that #39 s runnier than pancake batter Soy milk
- Change Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix them together until smooth with a rubber spatula The mixture should be quite creamy and runnier than pancake batter
- Change Split the batter between 2 heat-resistant containers We have these donut moulds at home so Im using those
- Change I used to use Ziploc containers for this step but have found it works best with thin plastic containers since then
- Heat the bread for 2 minutes in the microwave Take the bread out and if the edges are still white and raw heat them for a further 20 seconds
- Change Once the bread has been removed from the microwave remove them from the moulds and place them on a wire rack to cool If the steam sticks to the bread it will become wet and sticky
- Once the bread is cool enough to touch its ready to eat Please only cut the bread with a knife once cooled otherwise it may stick
- Addendum – If you reduce the amount of sugar and cut the bread in half you can use it to make hamburgers! With this recipe all of my family members were finally able to eat hamburgers together
- Addendum – My friend says that this bread is even fluffier if you steam it in a steamer rather than a microwave