I had lots of leftover apples, so I tried making this!! If you are making apple filling, don t cut up the apples too finely.
In Step 2, slice the apples thinly!!
Omit the cinnamon if you don t like it. Recipe by nyannyan
- 1 slice Sliced bread (a thin slice is best)
- 1 half Apple
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Cut the crusts off the bread
- Change Stretch the bread out with a rolling pin
- Change Slice the apple into thin wedges and place on top of the bread
- Sprinkle on the sugar and toast for 5 minutes
- Change Sprinkle on the cinnamon and its done!!
- Change I used this 8-slice loaf
- Change Apple Compote Apple Chunk Filling
- Change Dont let the crusts go to waste! Make rusks! Easy Bread Crust Rusks