When i went to ireland i compeletely fell in love with the bread.
They use to serve it with soups and is delicious when buttered!
- 185 grams white flour
- 185 grams whole wheat flour
- 390 grams milk
- 9 grams salt
- 6 grams baking soda
- Change Mix the 2 types of flour
- Add salt baking soda and mix
- Pour the milk and mix until the dough is homogeneous
- Spread some flour on the bench and put the dough on it Round the dough (it will be soft) as to form a ball
- Put the rounded dough on a baking pan (with a non stick sheet) Draw a cross on it with a knife
- Put the dough in the oven preheated at 200Â°C for 35 minutes