Mmmm banana bread.
- 3 super ripe bananas (2 if they are really big)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar (you can drop down to as low as 1/2 cup if you want
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F and butter or nonstick spray a 4×8 loaf pan
- In mixing bowl mash bananas with fork and brute force until smooth Stir in melted butter (i used my handmixer and it worked just as well)
- Mix in baking soda and salt Then sugar beaten egg and vanilla extract Once all mixed slowly add flour
- Pour into loaf pan and slide that bad boy into the oven for one hour Check using a sharp knife skewer or toothpick for doneness (should come out with no sticky batter on it) you may want to check around 50 minutes just to make sure since all ovens are different
- Allow to cool then slice up that bad mamajama and slather with butter Fabulous!