I m all for easy weeknight meals! You can make this ahead of time and serve it with soup to make it a little more filling.
- 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!)
- 1 Garlic salt
- 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 stock Celery
- 2 cup Light mayo
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded
- When chicken cools add mayo celery and garlic salt until mixed well I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry
- Now youre ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!