I modified the original recipe from Natural Cooking Club (http://ncc-indonesia.com/2013/12/telur-asin/). I used free range chicken eggs instead, because to me, they taste better and the results will not be too salty.
- 10 free range chicken eggs
- 500 ml water
- 125 gr coarse salt
- Combine water and coarse salt (You can use regular salt too but based on my experience the eggs will be saltier) Stir until the salt dissolves
- Strain and pour the mixture to a jar
- Change Wash and dry the eggs and carefully drop them one by one to the jar Make sure all eggs are immersed in the water
- Close the lid firmly and store in a dark place for 21 days (I store my jar in a cabinet)
- You can hard boil the eggs or cook them sunny side up!