Quick breakfast treat goes great with bananas, berries, syrup, anything!
- 120 ml coconut milk
- 120 ml water
- 40 grams melted sunflower spread or butter
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp corn starch or arrowroot powder
- 1 pinch BLACK SALT powder
- powdered sugar
- 8 slice gluten-free bread check label for added dairy I use homemade from the link below
- Put everything in the blender except for the bread This is important to incorporate the nutritional yeast properly Blitz for 15 seconds then pour into a shallow container large enough for a slice of bread to fit into
- Change Dredge the slices of bread in the mixture on both sides Vickys Quick White Oven Bread with Variations GF DF EF SF NF
- Place in a buttered frying pan or under the grill on medium heat
- Change Toast turning once until both sides are lightly browned
- Serve with fruit and dust with more powdered sugar/cinnamon if preferred Maple syrup cream even make a sandwich with vegan cheese and bacon yum!